Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Landscape Oil Painting Class in Marin, CA

 
Christin at her Easel
May 1, 2009 began a new chapter in my professional life with my move into a new studio at the Isabel Cook Center in San Anselmo, CA.  It was originally a large classroom in a local school, but now it is a community building that houses non-profits and other artist studios.

Part of my studio is my working space and part is an open area that I will be using for teaching intermediate level artists that wish to paint landscapes in oil and want to be part of a mentoring situation on a regular basis. I will only be accepting six students so that personal attention is assured. 

Having painted in Marin for more than 15 years, I have grown to know the landscape here intimately. Click here if you want further information.  http://christincoy.com/workshops

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Nice Post! Kind Regards. Best Regards! You need to know: Landscape oil paintings - Canvas art to decorate your space

    ReplyDelete